by Ageless Splendor | Oct 20, 2017 | Age Spots, Ageless Beauty, Beauty, Dermal Fillers, Facial Fillers, Holidays, Skincare
With the sunlight and temperature changing, that means that fall is beginning to settle in around us. And as fall settles in, it’s important to change your skin care routine to keep your skin looking refreshed. So what should you do?
During this time of year, your skin can dry out, making it itchy, tight, and irritated. During the fall, hydration is one of the major keys for proper skin care.
There is less humidity in the air now than in the summer, so you’ll need to step up your moisturizing regimen to preserve the natural oils in your skin. Making sure to drink plenty of liquids every day is an easy way to maintain skin hydration and elasticity (not to mention just being healthy for you in general). Be sure to keep wearing your daily SPF because the sun rays can cause damage even during the fall and winter months!
Chapped lips are a common problem in the fall, so make sure to pay special attention to your lips. You lose ten times more moisture through your lips than from the rest of your skin combined. Apply a petroleum-based lip balm, both before and after applying lipstick.
Summer can often leave many of us with sun-damaged skin, leaving behind spots or even fine lines and wrinkles. As we prepare ourselves for the upcoming holidays, we all just want to look our best. A minimally invasive laser treatment can help add the finishing touch to your look for the new season with little to no downtime. A quick laser treatment works to tackle the various problems that the skin faces, such as spots, lines, or wrinkles that may have set in or worsened over the summer months. A complimentary visit with Dr. Goldsmith can help you sort out your needs.
by Ageless Splendor | Sep 30, 2017 | Ageless Beauty, Beauty, BTX-A, Dermal Fillers, Facial Fillers, Holidays, Men
This fall, you can SMOOTH, LIFT and TIGHTEN with BTX-A, Voluma, Bellafill and our Non-Surgical Facelift! We have so many options here at Ageless Splendor that you can truly decide what is best for you!
With the upcoming holidays – NOW is the time to get started on looking your best for everyone’s favorite time of year!
Give us a call today! (614) 761-0333 or schedule now!
by Ageless Splendor | Jun 19, 2017 | Ageless Beauty, Beauty, BTX-A, Dermal Fillers, Facial Fillers, Specials
Call to schedule your Complimentary Consultation for our BTX-A and Juvederm special! (614) 761-0333 or schedule online
by Ageless Splendor | Mar 24, 2017 | Ageless Beauty, Beauty, Body Contouring, Dermal Fillers, Facial Fillers, Men, SculpSure, Specials
Spring is in the air! If you have had a chance to step outside today, you will notice the warm temperatures, beautiful sunshine and the wind blowing through your hair. Oh how we love the warm weather!
Now is a great time to spring into action and see what facial fillers, our non-surgical facelift or SculpSure can do for you! Freshen up your look or get bikini ready with our 25 minute body contouring!
by Ageless Splendor | Feb 4, 2017 | Ageless Beauty, Beauty, Dermal Fillers, Facial Fillers, Men, Skincare
Dermal fillers can make a major difference when it comes to your overall appearance. Many women and men decide to seek dermal injections because it rejuvenates the face. The results are smoother, more voluminous skin. Have you been putting off facial fillers for one reason or another? The truth is if you want to look your best and fight lines and wrinkles, dermal fillers are typically one of the best ways to go about it. Dermal fillers offer excellent results without surgery, meaning you don’t have to take time off work to benefit.
To know if you should seek facial fillers, consider the following reasons people have decided to get them.
- Wrinkles: Over the course of your life, your skin will begin to wrinkle. That’s normal, and many people consider a few wrinkles “distinguishing.” However, it’s a problem if your wrinkles start sagging. That’s a sure sign that your facial tissue has deteriorated and that your skin could use a little rejuvenation.
- Smile Lines: There are a ton of benefits to smiling. Research shows that faking a smile can boost your mood and reduce your stress levels. Unfortunately, smiling a lot forces your facial muscles to perform a repetitive motion. Chances are that you have been wearing down some of your facial tissues with your frequent smiling. No need to worry or stop smiling though. Facial fillers can revitalize those tissues to restore volume to the lower face.
- Dark Circles: Although there can be many causes of dark circles under your eyes, facial filler is a proven solution for diminishing those circles and revitalizing your appearance. Ask about facial injections if you discover that your dark circles are caused by volume loss, thinning, or bulging.
- Acne Scars: Unfortunate as it is, sometimes acne doesn’t go away completely –even after a few years. The marks may not be highly noticeable, or they may be obvious scars. Either way, you can clear up that acne once and for all with facial filler injections.
- Thin Lips: If your lips have become thin or hardly noticeable, it can make you feel self-conscious. Boost your confidence with a simple facial filler injection that enhances the appearance of your lips.
Are Dermal Fillers right for you?
The best way to learn more about dermal fillers as well as your other options for non-surgical aesthetic procedures is to schedule a consultation at our practice. During your visit, we will be able to help you determine which options would be address your facial lines and wrinkles, leaving you looking years younger. For more information about dermal fillers and how they can help you look younger and more refreshed, be sure to contact Ageless Splendor today.